Includes a World Cup 2010 match calendar integrated into the booklet – so that people can keep track of the teams’ scores and, as they do so, read the HIV information in the booklets.
The adult prevention booklet covers the following topics:
– What is HIV; What is AIDS (progression)
– Transmission modes – Why it is important to know your HIV status
– HIV risk questions to ask yourself to assess your risk level
– Prevention (safer sex; PPTCT; PEP; reduction of risk through blood transmission)
– How to put on a condom correctly.
– Multiple concurrent partnerships
– Positive prevention and positive living
– Prevention of parent to child transmission
– What is the effect of male circumcision on HIV infection?
– TB and HIV interlinkages
– The link between alcohol and HIV (alcohol can put you in situations where you might be at risk)